Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-10 Origin: Site
The use of RGB String Lights in parks not only adds to the festive atmosphere, but also illuminates pedestrians, making it popular.
What should we pay attention to when using RGB String Light in the park?
What should RGB String Light pay attention to in the design of waterscape lighting in the park?
What should RGB String Light pay attention to in the lighting design of park flower beds and green spaces?
1. The lighting of trees should carefully select the appropriate RGB String Light illumination method and the installation location of lighting fixtures; try to avoid prolonged lighting and lighting fixtures that will have a corresponding impact on the growth of animals and plants; do not deal with old trees, etc. Precious and famous wood for close lighting;
2. When RGB String Light is lighting, it is necessary to consider the leaf shape, characteristics and color of deciduous trees, the influence of evergreen trees and seasonal changes on tree lighting, determine the illumination level of trees and select the color table of lighting sources;
3. RGB String Light try to avoid glare at the viewing angle of passers-by or produce certain light pollution to the environment.
1. The waterscape RGB String Light should be concealed according to the landscape requirements, and should take into account the appearance effect of protective measures when there is no water and when it freezes in winter;
2. When RGB String Light illuminates the fountain, the illuminance should consider the ambient brightness and the shape and height of the water spray;
3. In addition to RGB String Light, functional lighting needs to be set around the waterscape to prevent people from accidentally falling into the water;
4. RGB String Light should choose an appropriate lighting method according to the shape of the waterscape and the reflection of the water surface.
1. RGB String Light should adopt a top-down lighting design method in flower beds to highlight the flowers themselves;
2. RGB String Light fixtures should be considered as elements of the landscape, and should avoid affecting the landscape viewing due to the setting of lighting fixtures;
3. The lighting of RGB String Light in the lawn should consider the impact on the activities of people in the park. The light should be irradiated from top to bottom, and the light pollution caused by the overflow light to the environment and people should be avoided;
4. The minimum illuminance of RGB String Light for ornamental green space lighting in the park should not be lower than 2lx;
5. RGB String Light try to avoid the influence of spilled light on the viewing of the landscape or the surrounding environment.
RainMin has various RGB String Light that can provide the increasing of products, and make them more effective, reliable, and consistent.