Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-13 Origin: Site
Many people like to use RGB String Light to enhance the mood of a small apartment. In fact, every corner of the room is suitable for hanging RGB String Light. I believe you will not be unfamiliar. Even if you don't have it installed in your home, you will see it in some bedroom designs on the Internet. Although the cost of this RGB String Light is low, it can create a very dreamy, romantic and warm feeling, and it is very beautiful to install it in a small apartment!
How to decorate RGB String Light?
How to connect the three wires of RGB String Light?
What is the physical basis of RGB String Light?
1. If it is RGB String Light for home use, we can hang it at the entrance to have a welcoming effect, and the entrance is also a very conspicuous place.
2. If you hang the RGB String Light on the background wall of the living room and match the lights, the night will be very beautiful.
3. If the RGB String Light is hung in the bedroom, it can also have a romantic effect.
1. First of all, we need to distinguish what the three lines of RGB String Light represent. It has a live line, a zero line and a protective ground line, and there are related signs on it. The live wire is represented by the letter L, the neutral wire is generally represented by N, and the grounding protection wire is represented by PE.
2. After understanding what the three lines of RGB String Light represent, we can connect the wires correctly. First, we need to introduce wires from the junction box or switch. Inside the wire hole corresponding to the ceiling light. If there is no ground wire, you can leave it unconnected, and it will not affect the use of the lantern.
3. If the RGB String Light is connected, generally speaking, the method of series or parallel is used, and different methods will also make the decoration of the lantern have different effects.
RGB String Light consists of a number of luminous bodies connected in series to form a group, each group has a fixed length. This length is designed to be just right for a working voltage of 220v. Therefore, if multiple groups are connected in parallel on the 220V power supply, the light can be normally emitted.
The working principle of RGB String Light is that there is an integrated chip oscillation circuit inside the light-emitting diode. The appearance is no different from that of ordinary light-emitting diodes. Just connect the power supply and the two colors will light up in turn, changing every second. Must be in series.
RainMin has committed to fulfilling all the requirements of RGB String Lights. And it welcomes global customers to purchase.